EPERC-AISBL COOKIES USE POLICY
- GENERAL STATEMENT
- This is the cookies use policy of EPERC-AISBL, having its registered office at B-1030 Schaarbeek (Brussels), BluePoint Brussels, Boulevard Auguste Reyers 80, e-mail email@example.com (“EPERC”). Eperc acts as data controller for the processing of your personal data obtained when you browse its website.
- You will find more general information about the processing of your personal data or the exercise of your rights in our privacy statement.
- LEGAL FRAMEWORK
- This cookies use policy is governed by:
- the Act of 30 July 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (“Data Protection Act”),
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”) (“GDPR”),
- the Act of 13 June 2005 on electronic communications (“Electronic Communications Act”),
- any other regulation in force on the protection of privacy and the processing of personal data (jointly or separately referred to as “Privacy protection law”).
- WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT PURPOSE DO THEY REALLY SERVE?
- COOKIES ON THE EPERC WEBSITE
- Eperc uses different types of cookies:
- session cookies: cookies that store some preferences during a browsing session, but disappear when you close your session,
- persistent cookies: cookies that remain on your device, in any case until their expiration date,
- purely technical / strictly necessary cookies: cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the Eperc website, to present some graphical components, etc.,
- analytical cookies: cookies used to create statistics on the number of visitors to the website, the most popular pages, etc. (for example: Google Analytics),
- tracking cookies: these cookies gather information about your browsing habits with the aim of adapting advertising better targeted to your preferences.
The table below gives an overview of the cookies used by Eperc, the objective of each of these cookies and what the legal bases are.
- MANAGEMENT AND DISABLING OF COOKIES
- Some cookies are erased when you close your browser (session cookies). Others remain on your appliance until they disappear or until you delete them from the cache (persistent cookies or tracking code). They enable us to retain data concerning you when you come back to our website.
- If you wish to delete cookies already present on your computer, please consult the help and support function of your web browser where you will find instructions to locate the file or directory in which the cookies are registered. In most browsers, you will also find information in the help function of the toolbar so that your browser does not accept new cookies, what you have to do for your browser to notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to totally disable cookies.
- Do not forget that when you disable cookies, some (graphical) components or applications on the website will no longer function properly or less effectively.
- You can manage or delete cookies from your browser depending on the browser you use.
You will find further information about cookies on the site www.allaboutcookies.org or by browsing on www.youronlinechoices.eu where you will find explanations about behavioural advertising and online privacy.
Content and text is provided by and of property of:
Boulevard Auguste Reyers, 80
B-1030 Schaarbeek (Brussels),
Development, hosting and IT support:
OWL Solutions SA
Images have been purchased at 123rf.com and here below are the credits
Copyright: nostal6ie / 123RF Stock Photo
Copyright: Juburg / 123RF Stock Photo
Copyright: 36clicks / 123RF Stock Photo
Copyright: imagecom / 123RF Stock Photo
Copyright: sgv / 123RF Stock Photo
Copyright: anekoho / 123RF Stock Photo
Copyright: 400dfreestyle / 123RF Stock Photo
Copyright: tomas1111 / 123RF Stock Photo
Copyright: munlika / 123RF Stock Photo
Copyright: munlika / 123RF Stock Photo